Barcelona Thread - 2021/22

We've been saying for a while now that the only thing keeping Barcelona from relative mediocrity is Messi, so it'll be very interesting to see how they manage without him.

I forgot that Disney acquired the U.S. broadcast rights to LaLiga last spring. They've got Barcelona scheduled to air on their largest network this Sunday. My spidey senses are telling me that viewership may be disappointing.

From the BBC:

Laporta says the impact of Covid has been calculated at 91m euros (£77m) and the club has a negative net worth of 451m euros (£383m).

"Our salaries represent 103% of the club's total income. That's 20-25% more than our competitors," he says.

Surely clear evidence of breach of FFP, so can we expect the very public investigation by UEFA and La Liga? Or is it do as we say not as we do?

Whatever their situation is they are playing well from what I saw yesterday. Depay and Griezmann link up is great and depay is a great singing for them(for free). Stone cold finisher

From the BBC:

Laporta says the impact of Covid has been calculated at 91m euros (£77m) and the club has a negative net worth of 451m euros (£383m).

"Our salaries represent 103% of the club's total income. That's 20-25% more than our competitors," he says.

Surely clear evidence of breach of FFP, so can we expect the very public investigation by UEFA and La Liga? Or is it do as we say not as we do?
Mas que un debt

Can we get a comment from Tebas on how this was allowed to happen and continue to happen? Clear breach of FFP surely under his watch!?

From the BBC:

My heart bleeds for them.

Can we get a comment from Tebas on how this was allowed to happen and continue to happen? Clear breach of FFP surely under his watch!?
Quote just in: “ It was all City’s fault” investigation 3.0 FFC(Financially fuck city) under way. This time try to match the correct emails together. No prick stick like last time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.