Barcelona ticket & travel available

Stevies Bald Head!

Thought i'd make its own thread as the Barca thread seems to be people looking purely for tickets only.

Im am currently booked on Spikes 2 day trip staying in the 4* hotel (£425) - Balance has been paid in full.

I have a match ticket purchased for face value (£77)

Unfortunately commitments elsewhere mean both the ticket and travel are up for grabs. As many are aware Spike operates a free name change up until 5 days prior to the trip, so I'm willing to take a £2 hit and take £500 for both.

I am fully aware there are plenty of blues without tickets and travel only, but the travel comes with the ticket as a package and I won't sell anything separately i'm afraid.

PM for more details I'm more than happy to speak with people over the phone or speak with a MOD if they wish to confirm this is a legitimate sale.

Cheers guys

if you had two spare i would be interested in taking them off your hands as i had promised my youngest i would take him if we could get tickets but not enough points im afraid. if someone else drops out then i would be willing to buy them.

Apologies for sneaking in on this thread but I'm in the exact same position as OP and saw that xmusampa might be interested if another place became available - I'm booked on same 2 night trip in 4* hotel with match ticket so PM either of us if you fancy it. I'm prepared to take a hit if it's for your young lad. Cheers.

We've received a few calls regarding these places for sale, It's no issue for us to name change etc, however, what we need you to do is sell your places, then let us know who you need it changing to.

Were receiving calls and we dont know who selling them, hope that makes sense.

Call our office 01925 755222 if you need any further assistance.

Cheers spike

OP's trip & ticket now sold but mine still available - flights & 2 nights in 4* hotel on Spike's trip and match ticket in City end.

Worth over £500, would like to get £400 but will accept £375.

As per Spike's post above, it's not an issue doing a free name change up to 5 days before departure on Tuesday 11th March.

PM me if interested.

knoxville said:
OP's trip & ticket now sold but mine still available - flights & 2 nights in 4* hotel on Spike's trip and match ticket in City end.

As per Spike's post above, it's not an issue doing a free name change up to 5 days before departure on Tuesday 11th March.

PM me if interested.
Would deffo take it apart from the Tuesday morning i cant get out of work until 11 in the morning which is no good for the flights, damn :(

knoxville said:

PM me if interested.

PM'd you Knoxville.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.