Barcelona V Real Madrid - Take 5 of the season

Castiel said:
Just to address people questioning Mourinho's tactics, he has already explained what he was doing after the game in Madrid. It was clear that Barca couldn't get through Real's defence until that red card, the plan was to hold out for 70 minutes; then bring on the attacking talent and hit on the break when Barcelona got desperate. As you saw in the Nou Camp RM should have won 1-2 thus sending them through. This is how he beat them with Inter Milan, this is how he beat them with Chelsea (despite being cheated out of it) and this is how he should have beaten them with Real Madrid.

For the record I'm not a Mourinho fan boy, I appreciate everything he's done for my club but I wouldn't want him back.

Mourinhos tactics of no posession and kicking the shit out of the opposition is praised by you as very clever, however, the risks of cards associated with such tactics is well known to Mourinho, thus he will constantly pressure the ref about cards. Why would Barcelona get desperate away in the Champions League? It is Madrid who had to open up late in the game to try to get some sort of result. Mourinhos tactics of pressuring the refs do work though, Ade and Marcelo were lucky they werent sent off as well in the first leg, and Madrid were again lucky they could finish with 11 men at Camp Nou.

With Inter Milan, you know that Diego Militos goal was offside and that Barcelona were denied a blatant penalty. And lets not forget Bojan's 2-0 goal either at the Camp Nou. Of course, you dont like to bring these inconvenient situations up, because they dont serve your agenda, parroting Mourinhos bitter rants.

eWqEK.jpg

I have very little to say about the games, apart from that Barcelona are ridiculously diving, cheating bastards.

Damocles said:
I have very little to say about the games, apart from that Barcelona are ridiculously diving, cheating bastards.

And Di Maria, Ronaldo and the rest are true gentlemen who are always honest.

I find it very interesting that the people who constantly slag off Barcelona for supposedly cheating feel the need to be so selective and pick and choose situations.

eV5fi.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif
<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 10:47 am --<br /><br />
Somud said:

I find it very interesting that the people who constantly slag off Barcelona for supposedly cheating feel the need to be so selective and pick and choose situations.

I find it interesting that people want to put words in my mouth because they realise that they have zero defence

quiet_riot, it only shows square passes.

Racial slur towards Marcelo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_9CWGNVHXw[/youtube]

hdnyv9abrs8x.gif

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygmGIFz_EP0[/youtube]

HNTgR.gif

We can do this all day, and I'll never run out of source material for Barca been cheating, diving bastards.

Damocles said:
eV5fi.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif

-- Wed May 04, 2011 10:47 am --

Somud said:

I find it interesting that people want to put words in my mouth because they realise that they have zero defence

You just prove my point. People here slag off Barcelona and want them to lose, yet Real Madrids players are certainly no better, the difference though is that while Mourinho will constantly and without break whine and moan about the ref and conspiracies, always trying to portray himself and his teams in the victim role, while you never hear that from Barcelona.

Only a bitter loser will constantly try to bring up decisions that they perceive goes against them, while completely ignoring all the decisions that they should consider themselves lucky about. Its part of a mentality that Mourinho bring to his teams, the feel that he has a god-given right to always win and if he doesnt, it has to be a conspiracy.

Sleeping_Easy said:
TBH i've gone off both teams now and would love it if a team such as valencia or athelico madrid were to win that league but its unlikely to happen

I think if Atletico or Valencia were to become as successful through attacking football and developing their own stars through the youth system as Barcelona has been over the last few years, with constant praise from the media about the best team perhaps in history, then there would be a backlash against Atletico or Valencia as well, with plenty of people being fed up and bitter about it. Its part of the package that Barcelona has to deal with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.