Barcelona Friendly Game Postponed

People were saying at the time it was the first time they lost it not remembering city had played in it before, but even in the 2 team format we were not the first to win it.

It wasn't a patch on the Manx Trophy!
Ok. Juventus won it on penalties.

Still nothing on the site about ticket sales for this or loyalty points criteria, and yet announced several hours ago FFS City

Why are we playing those shysters? Oh, of course.............money.

Pep and the Catalan mafia at city need to get their heads out of Barcelona’s arse.

City pay their wages and I’m a bit tired of the love-in going on between the lines.

Barca have always gone out of their way to slag us off and try and fuck us over, just like Bayern have.

I wouldn’t sell them a covid infused sneeze let alone a player or sign up for some bollocks Micky Mouse friendly.

Hope the twats go bust and personally I’d have rather seen Aguero go to Barnsley than Barcelona.
He turned Barnsley down because he didn't underststand Yorkshire speak, tha' knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.