Barcelona Friendly Game Postponed

Vladimir Weiss was brilliant. But they spent an hour introducing the whole squad. Pre-match started in daylight and it was dark before kick-off. Still, we were the first "away" team to win it in the one-off match format.

So - August - Community Shield, then two weekend league games then a midweek in Spain for this, then a weekend game, then 2 weeks international break....
The game actually ended the following day. Not many can say they’ve been at a game like that

The game actually ended the following day. Not many can say they’ve been at a game like that
think game was scheduled to KO at 8.45pm their time but like others said they brought every player out one at a time and Zlatan was their new signing, it was about 10pm when it kicked off and think it did finish after midnight

Was sat behind 2 Aussie chic tourists having to explain that it wasn't a mass brawl between 2 teams in tight shorts and sleeveless tops chasing an egg

Half time entertainment is a Freddie Mercury tribute act classically singing

"Man City cast offs" with Montserrat Caballe

It's so fucking obvious.

Sergio will play first half in a city kit and swap with Messi for the second half.

UK media piss boils at how the fuck we've got Lionel on a free and demand UEFA investigate.

:)

I am Gamper than You
DldJ1n2X4AIUSCv.jpg:large

Took the missus last time for a short break, beach bar followed by us spoiling their party big time. Shot out on 90 mins back to town, just above the ramblas in an area holding its own fiesta. Fortunately the area is also an Espanol stronghold, meaning yours truly did not buy a beer rest of the night on the back of our 1-0. Never had a hangover in my life but the following day must rank as my closest. Thank you Martin petrov, you made me a very happy man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.