Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As opposed to two?
4 would be better, inverted full backs to cover the hole. We're going to put their front three and Iniesta in recurring one on ones with 3 at the back, grand doing it if you're Juve playing with 3 holding midfielders and two wing backs, not so good if you're City with one holder and two wingers.

Really looking forward to tonight. I think we'll struggle to get anything out of the game, but hopefully we'll have more of a go than in previous seasons.

It's pretty much a free hit, in that the games against Borussia and Celtic will determine if we qualify rather than the head-to-head with Barca.

It'd be nice if we didn't have the usual hysterical over reactions in the match/post-match threads for once. Optimistic I know, but it needs clamping down on.
The one thing that annoys me about blue moon nobody can ever score a good goal against city it always has to be a city players fault ! And we never loose a game to a better team the defeat is always self inflicted somehow

He'll be on the bench, numbers dictate it really with Sagna out and Garcia ineligible.

Think we've taken 21 players out there. Gunn and Maffeo are the two obvious ones to miss out on the matchday squad, but not sure who the third will be. Would've thought Navas is a definite possibility though.

4 would be better, inverted full backs to cover the hole. We're going to put their front three and Iniesta in recurring one on ones with 3 at the back, grand doing it if you're Juve playing with 3 holding midfielders and two wing backs, not so good if you're City with one holder and two wingers.

It's not a flat 3 though, is it?

Something like

....Ota.......stones.......AK....
........zab..fern....Gun
...............KDB ..........
......Sterling.......silva.......
................kun............

There fullbacks aren't as productive this year, thus far, keep it compact in the middle and let our creative side look after itself!!

Any one seen latest sky sports tweet, apparently there is 700 million worth of talent on show tonight..... I am sure I have heard that amount somewhere....hmmm can't remember where ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.