Not open for further replies.
It's not a flat 3 though, is it?

Something like

....Ota.......stones.......AK....
........zab..fern....Gun
...............KDB ..........
......Sterling.......silva.......
................kun............

There fullbacks aren't as productive this year, thus far, keep it compact in the middle and let our creative side look after itself!!

Don't mind that but I'm having horrible images of a gap growing between our defence and midfield if Neymar and Messi get them to start backing up.

Think we've taken 21 players out there. Gunn and Maffeo are the two obvious ones to miss out on the matchday squad, but not sure who the third will be. Would've thought Navas is a definite possibility though.
Had missed Sané out of calculations :)

Can anyone point me in the direction of any website that will state all the channels/free view or whatever the game is on tonight in the U.K.?

My Dad is sadly being kept in overnight at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary acute surgical unit tonight.

Also does anyone know if hospitals in the U.K. Have any sort of free view or whatever?

To say I'm gutted for him is an understatement. He literally lives game to game and has been looking forward to this game for weeks.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any website that will state all the channels/free view or whatever the game is on tonight in the U.K.?

My Dad is sadly being kept in overnight at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary acute surgical unit tonight.

Also does anyone know if hospitals in the U.K. Have any sort of free view or whatever?

To say I'm gutted for him is an understatement. He literally lives game to game and has been looking forward to this game for weeks.
Mobdro? as well as freeview,its on BT2 and Bein2.

All the best regards your Dad.

All the best to your dad, hope he recovers.

It's on BT freeview channel 59 or nearby there,worth calling the ward and seeing if they can sort something out for him

Sorry to hear this - hope he is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.