Barceloneta Beach Party

cyberblue

Loads of great suggestions have been posted on other threads .But this is a definate . Barceloneta Beach from 3pm Wed 19th .Bring Flags, Beach Balls, Sangria Ect , Barceloneta Beach is about 4miles from the Town Center & a Mile & a bit from Port Olympic .It is a Fantastic Beach with a Great Big Bar on the front .near by is loads of bars & a Fantastic Cocktail Bar .It takes about 15-20 min in a Cab to the Nou Camp & about 8-10euros .Loads want to meet up befor hand & will be to hot to sit in a bar (bars) all day so are you up for it ?

Ahh why didnt i book those cheap monach flights when i 1st looked at them! gutted

tHEY GONE THROUGH THE ROOF WILL BE THINKING OF WHEN I AM ON ME SECOND JUG OF SANGRIA

unsworthblue said:
sounds a great place.think i'll be going down there with my speedo's on.calm down ladies !
Speedo's are so last year unsworth,you need to go for the leopard skin thong look,after all it worked for that ugly bastard stringfellow!!!!!!!!

unsworthblue said:
sounds a great place.think i'll be going down there with my speedo's on.calm down ladies !
wot else do we want ? Sun Sea Sangria & CITY .it is a top place made even better by a few hundred blues going mental .Do not forget we are ambassadors for our club & country

Will be there

The only thing is my missus is their (Under the thumb)

Is this still OK (I will come anyway even if you say no - just thought I would shake hands with the OP)

I stayed in Barceloneta a while back when I did some work in Barcelona, its an amazing place, and there public transport puts ours to shame

although I did pat 11 euros a pint in a bar to watch city draw 0-0 with pompey, but didnt want to risk missing anything trying bto find another bar that showed the footy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.