Barrack room lawyers:

Two Gun Bob

My learned gentleman I have not been privy to Moon life of late for matters appertaining to electrick miss-selling and not fit for purpose shenanigans and as an addendum the aforementioned consumer rights act of 2015 that replaced the ubiquitous yet antiquated sales of goods act of 1979.There comes a time in life that all a working man can do is draw his line to sand and say enough is enough.Fancy wigs and gowns with dressage of silk v clogs braces n shawl.What could be easier.You don the silk and instantaneously imbibe of a sophistication that envelops every fiber of your being.I don't have 2.2 qualifying hons or law conversion course such as a graduate diploma but what I do have is a rare commodity in 21st century English law called common sense integrity and a desire for justice morality and decency in this our green and most pleasant land.Be it negligence breach of contract malpractice I shall be the sword in the night !

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced where ignorance prevails and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress rob and degrade then neither persons nor property shall ever be safe.Have any of our Moon Men fought a legal court battle that defied all odds of success.And if so what tips could you afford to a newbie to the Queens Council ? Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

Thank the Lord Of Light for spell check !

Last edited:
I Heard A Rumour but in the legal world Council does not work on rumour alone.(currently in litigation so forgive me for my faux pas)

Queens council call Bananarama to the stand.

what I do have is a rare commodity in 21st century English law called common sense integrity and a desire for justice morality and decency in this our green and most pleasant land.

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced where ignorance prevails and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress rob and degrade then neither persons nor property shall ever be safe.Have any of our Moon Men fought a legal court battle that defied all odds of success.

Having spent 37 years of my life investigating and bringing civil and criminal proceedings against fraudsters with the financial backing of the state, I'd advise anyone to get involved in legal proceedings only as a last resort. Court is no place for all those qualities you mention.

I assume you've been to trading standards.

Not wishing to be pedantic but there is an "R" missing from your title :-)

Thank you my lean-ed friend and it's always the first impression that counts.They say we should know our place and know when we are conquered but would you Rickus,would I ? I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people.

Having spent 37 years of my life investigating and bringing civil and criminal proceedings against fraudsters with the financial backing of the state, I'd advise anyone to get involved in legal proceedings only as a last resort. Court is no place for all those qualities you mention.

I assume you've been to trading standards.

I am Queens council and shall conduct my advocacy with the help of two of my former alter egos.At the moment we remain at docket stage.
I have to go to work now so will elaborate upon my return but am hoping that a judicial precedent can be achieved opening the flood gates for all errant souls that find themselves caught in this cauldron of litigatory nonsense.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for all the PM support and also for not turning this into some parodoxical run of the mill fly by night giddy-esque done it all before what a Moon career hes had and a great shame it's all over before it's even started thread.A quick update and Manny's just arrived this morning on the 06.15 from Bookarest to make our reunion happen.... ..

I remember Taxi mentioning a customer who said she had 997 friends on Facebook and Taxi replied she probably only had three real friends and 994 mouse clicks and never a truer word was ever said. That's not to say online friends are not real friends per-say and if it wasn't for our blessed Moon then The Three Of Us would never have met in the first place.When the chips are down only then you will all really see who your pals are and to the devil with infantile social media lovies with all their trials n tribulations.

The threatening letters have been sent and battle lines drawn with much reverence to the consumer rights act 2015.Know the law Moon people and learn it's mantra and then they will love you for it.Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted.Take away their own freedom and they'll roar.Ignorance at times can be bliss but not when there is work afoot. Know thine enemy .. know thine enemy ! Be prepared which means always being in that state of readiness of mind and body to do our duty and do our duty on pain of death. (Badon Powell) Akela we will do our best !

We are sleeping outdoors tonight to toughen resolve .. If Shadows are to fall on this hard fought trail then at least let them be Blue Shadows.

Last edited:
We are guilty as charged of "Love In The First Degree" LG you are a home wrecker a tyrant a scoundrel a disgrace to eleckecktrickery and also Currys "jokehow" we were your bestest pals and have bought off you for decade after decade and look at what you have reduced us down to.I have sadly gone back on the Tanqueray and low calorie tonic and you alone are responsible for that.But I am not talking in legal speech right now because when you do what you have done with frail elderly people like us and then do things to The Men Of La Mancha like Tax and Manny then it really really hurts.

I've kept quiet but I'll tell you something, you have gone down in my estimations when you said that. You can tell them now,the three of us are still fighting for this set and they have to go to LG and get something.And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them love it.But the battle is still on and although guilty of love in the first degree Curry's you ain't won yet.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.