Barrack room lawyers:

Always happy to pull my weight.

We cant actually go just at this moment as I cant see properly because of Tanqueray poisoning and that is why we are actually a scene too far from where we should be. I have done this to show the knee jerkers that I never hurt my horse even though it's proper combat trained. For example I had a bet on the grand national and my daughter went on a trip and one excitable oddity off here kept harping on about every one being human scum for racing or participating even though his mam or da or sis or bro or cousin probably had a bet at sometime in their lives so I just thought it best before we advance on that miserable fort that my horse Trig was not involved in the Mellie .. As you can clearly see in the previous post 57 he rides off into the sunset nice and safe.

And last but not least Gordon it will be an honour to advance at your side. An absolute honour and privilege to have you with me but no glory in battle our kid. Hopefully my debating nuances can avert this sorry mess before anyone gets hurt. You lad are a Cellarite hero !

Last edited:
We cant actually go just at this moment Gordon as I cant see properly because of Tanqueray poisoning and that is why we are actually a scene too far from where we should be. I have done this to show the knee jerkers that I never hurt my horse even though it's proper combat trained. I had a bet on the grand national and my daughter went on a trip and one excitable wankstain off here kept harping on about every one being scum human scum for racing or participation even though his mam or da or sis or bro or cousin probably had a bet at sometime in their lives so I just thought it best before we advance on that miserable Curry's fort that my horse Trig was not involved in the mellie .. As you and everyone else can clearly see on off topic in the previous post he rides off into the sunset nice and safe.

And last but not least Gordon it will be an honour to advance at your side. An absolute honour and privileged to have you with me but no glory in battle our kid.Hopefully my debating nuances can avert this sorry mess before anyone gets hurt. You lad are a cellarite hero !
I'm obliged.

The judge who has been assigned to our case has now read the transcripts and the reply to defence from our N180 pack and has assigned the case to be heard in August. He has also substituted Dixons Carphone for DSG Retail as the entity served so our case thankfully moves forward with no more stumbling blocks and will be decided on points of consumer law alone. Been pretty drawn out but whether we win or lose the ability to put this issue forward for the courts perusal is definitely worthy of the time spent in preparation and prepare we must having based litigation on mis-selling/misrepresentation at point of sale as well as not of merchantable quality for such a high end apparatus to fail so soon.

It should be reasonable as a reasonable person on the hypothetical Clapham Omnibus that we should expect to be able to watch GMTV every day for an hour or so without getting problems. As Curry's in conjunction with LG actually sanction the watching of the ITV HUB in their supplied brochure then the TV they sold to us is 'not fit for purpose' of watching broadcast TV (where logos are a common practice). LG neither in their advertising, or in their Safety and Reference manuals for the E6 state that broadcast TV mustn't be watched and only scantly make reference in section 7 that static images shouldn't be displayed for long periods of time. A reasonable person is unlikely to consider an hour or so use per day to be a long period of time. The user manual and the ultimate entertainment package magazine supplied with the TV are also in contradiction of each other and section 7 of the user manual is in contradiction with the ultimate entertainment package magazines blessing to watch the tellytastic home of ITV and GMTV.

That is all for now and hopefully I have not bored the trews of anyone as that was never my intention and so without fear of redress I shall start making my way on that Long Road to Little Burnley and Justice for all. And a long road it shall be without you. I shall try to divert around Todmorden so try not to worry too much:

Last edited:
It's time:

cb0djpP.jpg

Best of luck mate. You have totally got this.

Thank you mate and according to urban legends the defendants were supposed to ring back with a last minute offer espousing hope and conciliation but our phone line never rung so battle lines are firmly entrenched drawn in culmination of ten long months of legal argument pensively unfolding before his Worships Gavel. It will be interesting to discover how this charade plays out as to my knowledge their is no other similar case we can draw comparison from so maybe this sets a precedent for others in the same boat.

If we are to fall then let it be by the hand of law and not by some retailer or manufacturer who sets their own precedent non conducive to the 2015 Consumer Rights Act. Nothing they can say can supersede that higher law and when they originally refused us both we were in a position of immediate loss so therefore why not fight on and roll that dice for a few dollars more. The total outlay has been £270 and way less than 10% of the original outlay of the goods in question. If we lose then we can sleep well safe in the knowledge we did all to protect our fiscal position. Will I be saddened if we fail in our quest ..why yes as this has taken over a large proportion of our time but not as much saddened than if I had of just done nothing.

Last edited:
Thank you mate and according to urban legend the defendants were supposed to ring back with a last minute offer of hope and redemption but our phone never rung so battle lines are firmly entrenched and fastidiously drawn as a culmination of ten long months of legal argument pensively unfolds before his right Honorable Worship gavel. It will be interesting to discover how this charade plays out as to my knowledge their is no other similar case we can draw comparison from so maybe this sets a precedent for others that follow behind in our footsteps.

If we are to fall then let it be by the hand of law and not by some retailer or manufacturer who sets their own precedent that I believe is non conducive to the 2015 Consumer Rights Act. Nothing they can say can supersede that higher law and when they originally refused us we were both we were in a position of immediate loss so therefore why not fight on and roll that dice for a few dollars more. The total outlay has been £270 and way less than 10% of the original outlay of the goods in question. If we lose then we can sleep well safe in the knowledge we did all to protect our fiscal position. Working class heroes that graft for their daily bread and to us it matters immensely that our coin of the realm is spent wisely and that value for money should be of paramount importance. Will I be saddened if we fail in our quest ..why yes as this has taken over a large proportion of my time but not as much saddened than if I had of just done nothing.

They shall not prevail.
The force of right, good, justice and heroism will win the day for sure.
You are to be commended for your stance sir.

They shall not prevail.
The force of right, good, justice and heroism will win the day for sure.
You are to be commended for your stance sir.

Night gathers and my long watch begins. It shall not end save for my demise. I shall take no wife ,hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post .I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold. The light that brings about my dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honour to the nights watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.