Barrack room lawyers:

Night gathers and my long watch begins. It shall not end save for my demise. I shall take no wife ,hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post .I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold. The light that brings about my dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honour to the nights watch, for this night and all the nights to come

It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

I will as promised export full trial summary and transcripts/deliberations for the sole purpose of a clearer understanding of the mechanisms behind a small claim track case and how to launch said claim using the online portal ..

What would my good friend the man from La Mancha do .. I have sung this song all day to the wife as it proper pumps me up and she says she is now close to making her own deliberations citing nervous breakdown : /

The horse and donkey dance are first class

Last edited:
Well, that was weird. I'm following the thread now so I don't miss out on any important updates, or bizarre music clips.

Anyway I have to go now and I just want you all to know I shall do my best to represent our Moon to the best of my ability.. Ric If I don't make it back then after your posh yacht cruise can I please have a plague built in my honour or something else nice just to say I existed and stuff since 2010.

MK1oi5W.png

I know that I shall meet my fate
Somewhere among the clouds above;
Those that I fight I do not hate
Those that I guard I do not love;
My country is Kiltartan Cross,
My countrymen Kiltartan’s poor,
No likely end could bring them loss
Or leave them happier than before.
Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
Nor public man, nor cheering crowds,
A lonely impulse of delight
Drove to this tumult in the clouds;
I balanced all, brought all to mind,
The years to come seemed waste of breath,
A waste of breath the years behind
In balance with this life, this death.

Last edited:
Anyway I have to go now and I just want you all to know I shall do my best to represent our Moon to the best of my ability.. Ric If I don't make it back then after your posh yacht cruise can I please have a plague built in my honour or something else nice just to say I existed and stuff since 2010.

MK1oi5W.png

I know that I shall meet my fate
Somewhere among the clouds above;
Those that I fight I do not hate
Those that I guard I do not love;
My country is Kiltartan Cross,
My countrymen Kiltartan’s poor,
No likely end could bring them loss
Or leave them happier than before.
Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
Nor public man, nor cheering crowds,
A lonely impulse of delight
Drove to this tumult in the clouds;
I balanced all, brought all to mind,
The years to come seemed waste of breath,
A waste of breath the years behind
In balance with this life, this death.
I love a bit of Yeats.

Well that was a long ten months and a long day in court and decided on durability of the product and ratio to price paid and noted down to record that a logo is not a still image being an intrinsic part of the overall picture. Calculation of contact to be subsisting and damages in lei of of rescission as it would be impossible to restore parties the original position owing to the TV being 18 months old.

Awarded £2,600

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.