Barry F*** Off?????

Ricster

What kind of comments are they from our own fans. You know who you are and yes your are entitled to your opinion, but make it constructive otherwise, you fuck off.

If you were at the game and sat next to me, and made a comment like that, i'd bitchslap you up and down the block.

Was pretty embarrassing to be honest, yes he has been terrible, probably one of the worst performances this season. But no need to call him nasty things, he is a city player, and has been decent this season so shut your pie hole and go to hell :)

Ricster said:
What kind of comments are they from our own fans. You know who you are and yes your are entitled to your opinion, but make it constructive otherwise, you fuck off.

If you were at the game and sat next to me, and made a comment like that, i'd bitchslap you up and down the block.

Well you do own the site ;)

Considering we've seen...

Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, Bridge, Bellamy, Petrov, De Jong (first few games), RICHARDS, Santa Cruz, Lescott, and SWP all told to f*** off in the last few weeks -- I don't find this surprising at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.