Barry time for a rest.

leighton

I think its time for Barry to have a rest from the first team. In the last few games he has dropped away preformance wise. Giving away stupid frees its only a matter of time before he gets a ban for ticking up the yellow cards. In last few games we have been losing the battle in the midfield at times maybe a fresh pair of legs in midfield will help in the longterm. Its a squad game time for Mancini to use the rest of his squad.
Even today he didnt look up to much and was looking tired after the hour mark. Granted the game was in the bag but he could of been taken off for fresh legs. Hard going in there on his own beside Nasri tonight and it showed his weakness on his own he cant do the role and needs help.

Thought he was one of our best players today, and has been for weeks.

I'd give him a rest, but more because he's doing too much than not enough.

He's giving the ball away a lot at the moment, but still had a good game today.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I've never seen him give the ball away as much as in the last 2 matches. He's been brilliant for us this season but maybe needs to be freshened up a bit. Milner can play the same role if required.

He's not been as good recently as he was for most of the season. Think it's a bit daft to say he needs a rest now though when we have an 8 day gap between games.

I must be one of the only city fans who doesn't rate barry at all. He's too slow, can't pass and constantly gives away fouls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.