Barry to Everton?

I will be surprised to not see any replacement coming in if Barry goes, if not by Monday then surely January??

The drop in class from Yaya and Fernandinho to Rodwell and Garcia is quite considerable in my opinion.

IMO if Barry stays there will be no further signings. If Barry goes we will just sign Demichelis. I heard that we are giving Barry as much time as he needs to make up his mind and to see whether instead of a loan another club might want to buy him. Again IMO this will all go to the wire and he will stay and we will sign no one.

Rammyblues said:
IMO if Barry stays there will be no further signings. If Barry goes we will just sign Demichelis. I heard that we are giving Barry as much time as he needs to make up his mind and to see whether instead of a loan another club might want to buy him. Again IMO this will all go to the wire and he will stay and we will sign no one.

I think we would make a huge fuck up not getting at least one cb. say vinny and nasty were injured for a period of time or suspended etc? imagine Garcia and lescott against Bayern?!?!?! :-/

richards30 said:
Rammyblues said:

I think we would make a huge fuck up not getting at least one cb. say vinny and nasty were injured for a period of time or suspended etc? imagine Garcia and lescott against Bayern?!?!?! :-/
a3c.jpg

Rammyblues said:
I don't see how Barry (midfielder) staying means we won't buy a CB?

Surely we will get a replacement if Barry goes??

What if Yaya or Fernandinho are out for a considerable amount of time?? If we are to rely on Rodwell and Garcia as backups we are in for big problems.

I suppose Rodwell could do a job in the league, but if we progress to the CL he simply has not got the experience to be relied on, he cost us the goal to Dortmund at home for example.

Garcia?? I am sorry but we can forget it if we are putting faith in him.

Garcia has proven himself to be more than capable in the CL, so I don't think the panic about him playing in it is neccesary at all. He was far better in the CL for us than he was in the league. Barry on the other hand was a complete liability in the CL, both campaigns and looked completely out of his depth. He was fantastic for us in the league, but not having him anymore will surely help us in the CL, noone who plays instead can do any worse than he did.

BigOscar said:
Garcia has proven himself to be more than capable in the CL, so I don't think the panic about him playing in it is neccesary at all. He was far better in the CL for us than he was in the league. Barry on the other hand was a complete liability in the CL, both campaigns and looked completely out of his depth. He was fantastic for us in the league, but not having him anymore will surely help us in the CL, noone who plays instead can do any worse than he did.

Garcia was ok in the Champions League against who ?!!

Neville Kneville said:
BigOscar said:

Garcia was ok in the Champions League against who ?!!
All the games he played? He was perfectly reasonable against Real, we fell apart after Rodwell came on for him against Dortmund and after he came on against Real at home we bossed the second half. Obviously that is irrelevant, as Garcia hate now can be applied retrospectively apparently, so can be applied to games that noone had any objection to his performance in at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.