Barry to Everton?

True_Blue69 said:
Last 2 games we have desperately missed Barry's composure in there, crazy move. Especially as it has helped one of our rivals sign their main target from Everton.

fully agree

Very very poor from Txixi......If he has been wathcing the last few games surely he could see that we are missing that holding player in midfield......its basic!!!

Unless we are planning on playing rodwell or milner there?

My only hope in this is that with Jovetic yet to play MP hasnt been able to play his favoured fromation and that with Jovetic on the pitch one of the other two midfielders (hopefully Ferd) is then told to hold a defensive position......btu i somehow dont see it.....

adrianr said:
I'm going to assume this was Barry wanting to go. Either that or we're convinced that even as a stand in he'll compromise our new system too much to pay him anymore wages (which seems ridiculous, when the league starts grinding with CL and cup games, players like Barry are invaluable, not to mention we're running low on English lads).

the only way he would have wanted to leave is because he will have been told he wont be playing...and that is down to the manager or the txixi........barry is a complete professional.....the only ones at fault for this are the ones running the club......this one cannt be turned around and blamed on the player!

Oh for the love of fuck are you all on your periods?

So they get Fellaini, big fucking deal. They have so many weaknesses in that side, he's an improvement, nothing more, and it's laughable if anyone thinks that suddenly jumps United up the table and us down it.

Give your fucking heads a wobble. Deary me.

On topic - good luck Gaz, and thanks.

Barry is well past it. Too slow off the ball, even if he does put the miles in on the pitch.

for some strange reason i can see vinny back in midfield and the new lad and nasty as a central pairing if push came to shove

simon23 said:
Our present system of two in midfield (yaya and ferd) doesnt work and will cost us the title/top 3 place
Really? Quick, somebody alert the management who clearly know naught about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.