Barry.

He has been playing well recently but he was definitely at fault for the first goal IMO, poor attempt at a tackle initially and then when the ball broke to Jarvis he failed to stop the cross coming in.

I think he's played better to be honest , i think the whole team have played better ...... he did okay , but for me this wasn't one of his , or our , best performances ...... aside from that 15 minutes or so of sheer brilliance just after half time , we were pretty slipshod throughout the game , and caused our own problems.

Possession was evenly split between the sides accordin' to SKY , and we have to do better than that at home.

foley87 said:
this is what annoys me with some city fans

today?

hes been brilliant all season.

Theres other threads saying how Yaya, Kolarov and Tevez were good today, go get onto them with your high horse.

Im sorry my fellow blue, but I must have been watching a different performance. Would have took him off after 70 mins as I thought he was so so slow. His runs down the left wing were very poor( and that's being kind)
I thought he did ok today but had to respond to the op, as you had mentioned how good his legs were !! Not many slower city players through years come to mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.