Bars around Piccadilly Station

chaddblue

Scoping potential new office premises next Friday with work colleagues in the vicinity of Piccadilly station

Going out for a few scoops afterwards in the area and being the only Manc I’ve been asked to come up with a few boozers

It’s not a part of town I get to often so looking for recommendations of decent places that do your craft / cask ales as most of them are well into that shite !! Cheers in advance

piccadilly tap is about 1 minute away from the station.

Scoping potential new office premises next Friday with work colleagues in the vicinity of Piccadilly station

Going out for a few scoops afterwards in the area and being the only Manc I’ve been asked to come up with a few boozers

It’s not a part of town I get to often so looking for recommendations of decent places that do your craft / cask ales as most of them are well into that shite !! Cheers in advance
It's a bit shit right in front of the station. And where the big office developments are opposite.

Northern Quarter is your best if that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.