Bars in town for Sunday?

salford blue 62 said:
get in the wagon,on "the height"

I've heard it was about 60/40, in favour of the rags in there last season?

Not a bad place to go if that's true. I'll still be watching at home though, then out on the top road in Swinton for a few scoops after the game!

The best place by far is the Bee Hive in Prestwich. The back room is like a shrine to City with the walls full of memribillia going back to the 60's. He has even got one of Frank Swift's England call up letter on the wall (its worth a trip just to see it all)

And the landlord is a massive blue. I was in there once when we were playing away on a sunday at 3pm. United were playing Liverpool at the bombed house at 2pm. we got in there at about 2.45, there was about half a dozen rags watching their game. As soon as we got in there the land lord walked over to the telly, switched it over to the build up to the City game and told the Rags to fuck off to the small vault if they wanted to watch the rest of that shit!

Top bloke!

steveo,it was about 85/15 to the scum for the charity shield.i knew about 20 or 30 lads in there,but still hated being so close to them,wouldnt trust it on sunday though,especially if we win.saying that though went in the henry bod that night with the wife for a quiet drink,and about six blues walked in and kicked off with all the scum in there !

Doesnt sound like many are going to City Square? Quite fancied it if enough were there to create an atmosphere but has the £5 charge put everyone off?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Me and a few mates will be in The Salford Arms if anyone fancies it
Went in there last week,rag mates 40th so they met in there before going into town,was full of the m.i.b. all dressed the same.

Ugly looking people.

salford blue 62 said:
steveo,it was about 85/15 to the scum for the charity shield.i knew about 20 or 30 lads in there,but still hated being so close to them,wouldnt trust it on sunday though,especially if we win.saying that though went in the henry bod that night with the wife for a quiet drink,and about six blues walked in and kicked off with all the scum in there !

I'm same as you mate, hate watching it with them all, and there's always one who oversteps the mark, and it ends up kicking off!!

Guarantee one thing, if we get a draw or win, there won't be many of them out by 4 o'clock!!

Enjoy the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.