Barton #howsad

Akira

Barton: I could manage Manchester City better than Mancini... on Football Manager
The on-loan Marseille midfielder took to Twitter to blast the Italian's transfer policy at the Etihad, claiming none of the champions' side would get into Barcelona's line-up

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/11/03/3500288/barton-i-could-manage-manchester-city-better-than-mancini-on" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... mancini-on</a>

Joey Barton has blasted Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini, claiming that the Italian's transfer policy is not in line with the Premier League champions' wealth.

The former City midfielder took to Twitter during the side's 0-0 draw with West Ham, and claimed that none of the line-up would get into Barcelona's current side.

"Considering they could have any player in the world with the money they've got. They have got some s**** players Man city," he tweeted.

"Just put sky sports 4 on. How many of this Man City team would get in Barca's? Just not exciting for a team with more cash than sense

"If I had their money on football manager, I'd build a well better side... #FACT"

Barton also ranted at the Citizens' fans, claiming to have a poor opinion of them after accepting Carlos Tevez back into the fold following his six-month absence last season.

He added: "Like they give a s*** about the fans. I lost respect for their fans when the took back Tevez with open arms after his self imposed exile. He even had the audacity to celebrate a goal with a golf swing in front of you all. And you lapped it up

"Fickle, fickle, football fans... #howsad"

Just ignore the fucker
Remember united fans forgave Rooney,so why can't city fans forgive tevez.

This coming from Joey Barton who can't even manage his self,or his temper...one word soft lad.........CHAMPIONS!

Does Football Manager take take into consideration the differences with Paris and London to our quite small city?

If Thiago Silva fancied Paris more than Manchester and Eden Hazard fancied London more than Manchester there's not much anyone, not even the great Joseph Barton, can do about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.