Barton's latest tweet LOL

MSP said:
I'm pretty sure if it wasn't so important match, he would went out with serious bruises and wounds.

Our lads were utter professionals to not react on twat.
I thought Kompany was going to punch him after his cheap shot on aguero

Salar said:
MSP said:
I'm pretty sure if it wasn't so important match, he would went out with serious bruises and wounds.

Our lads were utter professionals to not react on twat.
I thought Kompany was going to punch him after his cheap shot on aguero

same here, part of me was hoping he would ... glad he didn't :P

What a shithouse. That attack on Aguero was cowardly as fuck.

Would be in prison with his equally shithouse relative if he wasn't a below average footballer.

Thanks for the 5 minutes though, and look forward to you missing the first quarter of next season.

You can't polish a turd. Leave the twitter twat to his delusions & concentrate on the fact that WE ARE CHAMPIONS

Am I the only City fan here who still quite likes him? Tevez did him first, out of frustration cos he was having a mare, and Joey did what Joey does, and twatted him back!

tufty said:
Am I the only City fan here who still quite likes him? Tevez did him first, out of frustration cos he was having a mare, and Joey did what Joey does, and twatted him back!

Hard to like someone who deliberately tries so hospitalise a player to "take 1 with me"....

tufty said:

Tevez didn't do him first at all. And yes you are the only City fan who still likes him.

Like him or not (and I don't) sir Joey did us a massive favour today.
Judging by the look on Hughes's face i think there is a very good chance he may not be a QPR player next year.
FA should slap a 12 game ban on the thug and insist he attends (another!) anger management course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.