Barton's latest tweet LOL

He's finished, he might of got a lengthy bad after the sending off but after those tweets QPR are going to rid a club and no Premiership Club will touch him. He has anger issues which cannot be resolved and should never play football again. if he does it will only be a matter of time before he ends some players career<br /><br />-- Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 pm --<br /><br />He's finished, he might of got a lengthy bad after the sending off but after those tweets QPR are going to rid a club and no Premiership Club will touch him. He has anger issues which cannot be resolved and should never play football again. if he does it will only be a matter of time before he ends some players career

Doesn't help himself, does he?

I really don't like that prick, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight.

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

Heard this one tonight at the City Arms on Kennedy Street,
(to the tune of The Scaffold -for our older subscribers....).

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE EXTRA FIVE MINUTES.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH (JOEY) THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.