Basel Away Ticket Criteria Announced

GortonBlue62

Link to the OS...

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...18/fc-basel-man-city-champions-league-tickets

Here's the full details for anyone that can't connect at the moment.

Think I might struggle.

Tickets for Manchester City's Champions League last 16 away tie against FC Basel will be on sale from 9am on Monday 15 January.

We have received an allocation of 1,810 tickets for the game, which kicks off at 8.45pm (local time) on Tuesday 13 February.

The Club has received an allocation of 1,810 tickets priced as follows:

Adults: £49.00

Please note concession prices are not available and all juniors must qualify in their own right for this match.

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

Qualifying sales criteria

Tickets will be available online at mancity.com/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* for supporters that meet the following criteria

There are no in-person sales for this match.

• Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 22,000 or more ticket points – Monday 15 January at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 21,000 or more ticket points – Monday 15 January at 2pm.
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 20,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 16 January at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 19,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 16 January at 2pm.
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 18,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 17 January at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 18,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 17 January at 2pm.
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 17,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 18 January at 10am.
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 17,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 18 January at 2pm.

I always enjoy seeing the criteria for European games. It's nearly always way off. If you don't need ID it will sell out before it reaches the end of that initial criteria on around 18k, if the ticket is tied to the persons name on the card used to buy it, it will go down to around 14k.

I think it’ll go lower than that despite the relatively small allocation. £49 a ticket and Switzerland isn’t the cheapest nor liveliest of places either.

Also the fact that we’re likely to progress so maybe blues will look to reserve funds for the quarters?

I think it’ll go lower than that despite the relatively small allocation. £49 a ticket and Switzerland isn’t the cheapest nor liveliest of places either.

Also the fact that we’re likely to progress so maybe blues will look to reserve funds for the quarters?
I reckon it will be quite lively the day we're there.

I think it will sell out fairly high because there's lots of transport options and people put off by places which have a bad reputation for violence are likely to go. Also all the people on high points will buy them for their mates if they're not going themselves. There's no mention of photo ID checks at the ground or any checks at all on who will be using the tickets. Looks like I'm out then.

So are we thinking no collect in person for this one then?

I can't remember whether or not it was announced at the same time as the allocation criteria last time we had to collect in person?

Will sell out very quickly. Tickets price is expensive, but let’s face, not as expensive as 6 hours spent in a Swiss pub beforehand. The whole trip is not cheap. I assume there is no ID requirement or it will be announced before the first ticket goes on sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.