Basel Away Ticket Criteria Announced

That's their laws though, we didn't have any problem with the police while we were there.

Agree but they were not going to hand any fine extorted from us to the authorities. We were "saved" by a solicitor walking past who gave them an almighty bollocking on the street. Cops there are lowest of the low it seems.

Agree but they were not going to hand any fine extorted from us to the authorities. We were "saved" by a solicitor walking past who gave them an almighty bollocking on the street. Cops there are lowest of the low it seems.

They also have the insist on giving you a watch in the bar set up, and the other party did not pay a left sting.

Anybody else on the 17.25pm Manc flight on the Monday to Amsterdam then the 20.35pm to Basel? Coming back Thursday morning.

Wasn’t going to go buy what the hell.

Any reasonably priced flights left. I’ve seen a £100 return from London but I don’t fancy going that far out of my way.

On a related subject - and without tempting fate - I see pretty much all hotels in Kiev have sold out. Admittedly some rooms will open up as people who have "pre booked" will cancel as their team gets knocked out. But if we get to the final it will be interesting the point requirements On the one hand - our first ever final of this comp - on the other hand - Kiev, expensive and hard to get to and hard got find accommodation. I can imagine it going to open sale

I think if we Do get there, first champions league final and all that, people will Find a Way( like Jeff goldblum said in jurassic park ).
Skint as I may be and difficult as I find gettin to games at the moment I know I would make every effort to get there if humanly possible. Not an ocassion you want to miss, same as it was between 2010-2012 with first semi final, final, trophy and league win in my lifetime- all momentous ocassions that I never thought would happen growing up watching shite and not ones I wanted to miss.

Wasn’t going to go buy what the hell.

Any reasonably priced flights left. I’ve seen a £100 return from London but I don’t fancy going that far out of my way.
On Skyscanner You can go from Manc for roughly £150 if you don't mind spending a few hours in Munich or Frankfurt airport to connect to Basel?

All sorted match tickets. 3 of us,drive down Monday morning then out of Stanstead Monday, Ibis near ground 2 nights, Return Stanstead Wednesday.

There's plenty of flights from Luton to Zurich leaving Monday returning Wed. Trains are frequent to Basel costs around £85 pp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.