Basel away

Still looking for one. Can pick up anywhere in NW or at next 2 home games.Over in Basel day before match via Stuttgart.
Cheers

Some cheaper tickets now appearing in their end.
Does anyone have any info on how hard it would be to get in to the home end?

I might be wrong but I’m sure there was some communication from Basel about them having no issue with away fans buying in the Home section. I’ve just had a look on the website, 120 Swiss francs was the cheapest I could find. Is that about £100?

I might be wrong but I’m sure there was some communication from Basel about them having no issue with away fans buying in the Home section. I’ve just had a look on the website, 120 Swiss francs was the cheapest I could find. Is that about £100?

Contacted Basel and got this reply...

Thank you for your enquiry.
Please be aware, that you can’t enter the stadium if you have tickets in the D-sectors and are recognizable as Manchester City-Fans (jersey, scarf or anything in light blue). In the other sectors (A,B,C,G), there should be no problem.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Marco Uehlinger

Therefore yes think should be fine anywhere but D. Seem to keep popping up a few at a time... CHF120 is best I've seen to which is £90ish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.