Basel away

I’ve got a ticket from the Basel website. £90. I will not take the risk of making myself obviously blue. But if others start to cheer after our 3rd goal goes in (and don’t get kicked out) I’ll join them.

Not only do I find it hilarious that fans pre-book their travel before obtaining a ticket but absolutely incredulous that tickets for the city end are available (just checked 12 in total) on a resale website at extraordinary amounts (£237.50+).

Whats happened to the Man City I used to know? Those days where I couldn't even give one away.......

How is it hilarious? Booking flights before the airlines sky rocket the prices. If you wait until you have obtained a ticket you're probs paying well over the odds for your travel.

Long shot i know but desperate for two with travel booked on draw. So frustrating to see 27 City section tickets for sale on at least one tout site already. PM if you can help Thanks

Still looking for one if anyone has one or knows of one however last minute Thank you

Still after one or two if anyone can help? Will be in Basel on Monday night or will collect from wherever and whenever is convenient. Cheers

I've one spare ticket for Basel away. I live in Kent. But you'd have to pay me for Ryanair name change of £110 plus flight cost of around £170 (STN-Basel Mon 12 Feb at 1440 and return Basel-STN Wed 14 Feb at 1735); and either agree to take my booked hotel room for two nights (Hotel Rochat) or I cancel free before midnight Thursday Feb 8 (tomoz). My friend will be at at game and that hotel. I can post ticket express (guaranteed by 1 pm the next day). Obviously prefer bank transfer of amounts but since City fans....
Jez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.