Bassong apparently...

sam221985

http://www.footylatest.com/arsenal-...an-city-fighting-over-15m-newcastle-defender/

Arsenal, Aston Villa, Spurs and Man City fighting over £15m Newcastle defender
May - 28 - 2009

It has been reported today that Arsenal are very keen on the Newcastle defender Sebastian Bassong, who has indicated that he has no intention of playing in the Championship next season. Aston Villa, Tottenham and Man City have also been impressed with Bassong’s form this season, and with Bassong looking to stay in the top flight will all have a chance.

Newcastle are keen for him to stay at St. James Park, so it will take a high bid of around £15m to persuade them to part with the ex-Metz man, who only joined Newcastle at the end of last summer. His performances have earned him a call-up to the Caneroon national squad.

Bassong told reporters: “Everybody knows that I am an ambitious boy, and playing Championship football never crossed my mind.

“You have to have a plan for your career, and playing in the second division would be a step backward.”

We can do better surely?

He was the one shining light in their sh*t team but that is the thing the team was poor. The question: is he any better than want we have already or will have and I have to say no - I think Hughes will want a big strong centre half and Luisao fits the bill.

Never really watched him to be fair, I like the look of Collocini however shit hes been so far.

stumpy_mcfc said:
He was the one shining light in their sh*t team but that is the thing the team was poor. The question: is he any better than want we have already or will have and I have to say no - I think Hughes will want a big strong centre half and Luisao fits the bill.

i think he might be a possibility

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.