Batman Lego

Ardwick Green Park

Team supported
City!
My 7 year old son has decided that he wants to ask Santa for Batman Lego for Christmas. After making some enquires I have now found out that this Lego is off general sale.

Does anyone have any contacts with anyone who would be able to supply this Lego to me?

Please PM with any details.

Cheers

Wow just done a general search for this stuff on Amazon and people are demanding £500+ for a toy....

Do yourself a favour, buy the kid a videogames console with the batman lego videogame

SteSteez said:
Wow just done a general search for this stuff on Amazon and people are demanding £500+ for a toy....

Do yourself a favour, buy the kid a videogames console with the batman lego videogame

He's had the DS game for a couple of months, hense the request for the actual Lego. I have told him that Santa might find it difficult to get, and he replied "Don't worry Dad, Santa can get anything!"

Any suggestions woud be appriciated

leighton said:
Have you got onto Lego to see if they will be releasing Batman Lego? If you drop them a E-mail they may come good just before X-mas even if you have to import it.

Probally give the email ago. It's worth a shout

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?LH_ItemCondition=1&_trkparms=65%253A15%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_nkw=batman+lego&_ipg=200&_sc=1&_sop=15&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1514" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?LH_ItemCo ... .m14.l1514</a>

Ardwick Green Park said:
leighton said:
Have you got onto Lego to see if they will be releasing Batman Lego? If you drop them a E-mail they may come good just before X-mas even if you have to import it.

Probally give the email ago. It's worth a shout

Let them know that your kid is looking for it put it this way if they know there is demand for it they will bring it back out again the spirit of xmas may well work.

Lancashire Blue said:
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?LH_ItemCondition=1&_trkparms=65%253A15%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_nkw=batman+lego&_ipg=200&_sc=1&_sop=15&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1514

I've tried the ebay route but the prices of the full batman Lego sets which you would normally pay about £40 are going for 10 times that amount!

Ardwick Green Park said:
My 7 year old son has decided that he wants to ask Santa for Batman Lego for Christmas. After making some enquires I have now found out that this Lego is off general sale.

Does anyone have any contacts with anyone who would be able to supply this Lego to me?

Please PM with any details.

Cheers
If you find somewhere that still has this stuff, let me know! My son has a lego star wars catalogue and he's decided for xmas that he wants some spaceship set from 2005. Exact same response from my kid when i said its not available "but dad, santa's elves can make it!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.