Batman V Superman

Mayor West

Firstly, there is a teaser photo of the new batmobile just been tweeted by Zak Snyder, looks interesting, kind of a mix between the 1989 bat mobile and the tumbler.

But the main reason for the thread is, as I'm not a comic book geek, I want to know how batman ends up fighting superman when they are both good guys, surely they'd be on the same side?

I need educating.

Mayor West said:
Firstly, there is a teaser photo of the new batmobile just been tweeted by Zak Snyder, looks interesting, kind of a mix between the 1989 bat mobile and the tumbler.

But the main reason for the thread is, as I'm not a comic book geek, I want to know how batman ends up fighting superman when they are both good guys, surely they'd be on the same side?

I need educating.

This will be a 'reboot', as such, but where DC mixes up its heroes, like in the comics. This is where an older Bats grows weary of a 'God-like' super power and wants to keep him in check. This is where the whole 'Kryptonite' thing comes in to play, they fight, make friends and then form 'The Justice League'.

They have to follow Marvel's successful pathway.

Bigga said:
Mayor West said:

I need educating.

This will be a 'reboot', as such, but where DC mixes up its heroes, like in the comics. This is where an older Bats grows weary of a 'God-like' super power and wants to keep him in check. This is where the whole 'Kryptonite' thing comes in to play, they fight, make friends and then form 'The Justice League'.

They have to follow Marvel's successful pathway.

Ah right sounds pretty cool actually.

Yeah superman vs anyone from earth sounds pretty one sided, suppose that's where the kryptonite comes into play.

Yep, Doc Manhattan v Superman is the battle we all want to see.

Batman v The Comedian would be a great undercard though.

Lol mayor, i know comic lovers are hardcore mofos when someone is ignorant to the whole comic book thing.
I just hope i'm in no crossfire.

I do reckon he would smash superman though, to much power, blink of his eyes and clark is in the centre of the sun and dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.