Batman V Superman

TCIB said:
Lol mayor, i know comic lovers are hardcore mofos when someone is ignorant to the whole comic book thing.
I just hope i'm in no crossfire.

I do reckon he would smash superman though, to much power, blink of his eyes and clark is in the centre of the sun and dead.

If clark is in the center of the sun he becomes infinitely more powerful than he already is. You don't throw a man powered by the sun in to the sun

It's not supposed to be as simple as that, though when Supes vs Bats.

Before Bats battles with Supes, he'll do his homework. That 'homework' should lead to Bats designing his exoskeleton/ armour with Kryptonite entwined, meaning the battle should even out. I think Supes is even prone to not seeing through lead, if I remember rightly??

The new Bats should be more brain than brawn a la comics.

Bigga said:

Before Bats battles with Supes, he'll do his homework. That 'homework' should lead to Bats designing his exoskeleton/ armour with Kryptonite entwined, meaning the battle should even out. I think Supes is even prone to not seeing through lead, if I remember rightly??

Wouldn't superman be aware that batman has taken a dislike to him though

The dark knight returns graphic novel is probably the source material they will follow

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bigga said:

Wouldn't superman be aware that batman has taken a dislike to him though

Reboot, remember?

No cause to know each other, in the beginning, so good reason have them 'duke it out'! By rights, Supes is pretty smart, himself, but it's never really depicted on screen.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
Lol mayor, i know comic lovers are hardcore mofos when someone is ignorant to the whole comic book thing.

I do reckon he would smash superman though, to much power, blink of his eyes and clark is in the centre of the sun and dead.

If clark is in the center of the sun he becomes infinitely more powerful than he already is. You don't throw a man powered by the sun in to the sun

He feeds of the radiation, the gravity would crush him and no way is he taking 10million degrees and that pressure.

TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:

He feeds of the radiation, the gravity would crush him and no way is he taking 10million degrees and that pressure.

Isn't his density different to what this solar system presents 'normally'?

TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA[/youtube]

TCIB said:
Getting a bit detailed fir me thst mayor sir.
I watch the films and love them but thst is where my knowlede ends.

Same here, I love batman and superman but certainly not a fanboy, just know the basics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.