Batman V Superman

Bigga has got it spot on. I have seen an animated film based on this comic book storyline. You have to remember that Batman is a genius and not just a super rich dude with gadgets.
It is indeed when Batman is older and up to stuff the government don't like, so they send superman to stop him, and batman defeats him by:

getting into his super strong exoskeleton and facing superman. They start an almighty battle and batman releases a powdered/gas version of kryptonite which superman inhales. Then batman (still within his exoskeleton) beats the crap out of him. Finishing the last punch with "you will remember that I was the man who beat you"

It was the classic brains over brawn type of lesson. They of course make friends and start the Justice League and then DC milks it for all its worth for the next 20 years (just like Marvel but im not complaining)

I'd disagree. Batman would win. For all the strength Superman has, the fact that his weakness is a lump of green rock it would even give me the upper hand.

Batman though, he's like a guy with a weapon. and kryptonite doesnt stop bullets. you need at least a lifetime's training in kung fu or a cache of long range weapons to even try.

Superman, just put him in a small room with kryptonite you can literally draw a moustache on his face.

So Batman wins.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
If clark is in the center of the sun he becomes infinitely more powerful than he already is. You don't throw a man powered by the sun in to the sun

He feeds of the radiation, the gravity would crush him and no way is he taking 10million degrees and that pressure.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA[/youtube]

Goku wins that battle all day long.

sworn to secrecy, but I've seen the batman suit(I work in comics).

I also by total chance saw a load of concept art for the new star wars a few weeks back. Guy on the tram sat next to me was a concept artist on it, and was looking over it. When I asked him was it what I thought it was, he said no, then said yeah but he'd be in a world of trouble if any of it got out..then proceeded to show me a few shots. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.