Batman V Superman

Bigga said:
I found a worldwide exclusive pic!!

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/bpCTMuE.jpg[/bigimg]

Looks like the comics
Looks cool as....

Next up Wonder Woman!!

Just got back from Cheshire Oaks IMAX. It's Epic. All three folks (two women one guy) I was with who aren't really into comic book films also really enjoyed it to.
It's not flawless but what film is.

Just got back from Cheshire Oaks IMAX. It's epic.

Was with three other folks (two women one guy) not normally into comic book movies and they all really enjoyed it to.

Met expectations.

Bloody hell, feel fee to merge someone or better still delete.

Posted in an old thread but it didn't appear for a while so thought as was so old it didn't work hence why started this one.

Sorry!

It's bullshit that batman is classed as a super hero anyway!! He has no powers?? Just a rich guy who can afford to have things made. Superman would destroy in seconds

It's bullshit that batman is classed as a super hero anyway!! He has no powers?? Just a rich guy who can afford to have things made. Superman would destroy in seconds
Read the comics, we all know what superman can do but he doesn't because he's superman that's his weakness and kryptonite

Ironically, it's a misconception that 'Batman' is a 'superhero', he's not.

He's a deranged vigilante.

Think of him as a more skilled 'Daredevil' with a skewed sense of city protection!

Dont read the comics so from a regular film goer point of view i thought it was terrible. Worst film I've seen in ages.

The good bits:

1. The fights scenes.
2. I'm not a fan of any of the film versions of batman but his costume and fighting are mint in this.
3. Wonder woman. The little minx.

The bad bits:
1.The first hour and half build up to the main event could have easily been more condensed and better paced.
2. The dialogue was terrible, I swear I heard one line of "it isn't killable". I mean, why not say "it can't be destroyed" ffs!
3. Aquaman, although only in it briefly looked fucking laughable.

I'd still have rather seen Adam West, Christopher Reeves and Lynda Carter versions of the characters duke it out!
But then I'm 42.

Overall, I liked it but I dont think the Marvel execs will be having any sleepless nights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.