Bats

idahoblues

Just sitting out in the back garden waiting for the stars to come out and watching at least half a dozen bats flittering silently about. That’s all

Only redeeming quality is how many skeeters they eat! Their guano and bites are the source of half the fucking problems in the world.

Trump is responsible for the other half, of course! ;-)

I definitely sonar respond to them in a different light now.
Always loved the bats section of Chester Zoo. Some whoppers there though. There was a woman in front of me almost in tears as they were so close. I confidently calmed her down after telling her how good their sonar is and how they'd never actually collide with anyone...just as a giant one collided into the back of her head then shat on her. Wonderful experience.

Only redeeming quality is how many skeeters they eat! Their guano and bites are the source of half the fucking problems in the world.

Trump is responsible for the other half, of course! ;-)

That's actually not true. They are an absolute vital part of earths eco system. The problems caused are due to people eating them. Bats have been here millions of years before our shitty species showed up. If we leave them alone, there is no problem. Please dont blame bats, because humans are stupid, reckless bastards. That kind of thinking leads stupid uneducated arseholes start killing them. I would rather kill those cunts.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.