bayern at home.

de niro said:
get ready for a deluge of dentist appointments.

having my molars removed with a broken bottle would be less painful than watching our team implode at the moment.

I fear the worst for the attendance at this fixture, especially if our potentially weakened team (Silva, Kompany, Mangala, Kolarov may or will be missing at the weekend) struggles against Swansea. Add to that the fact that it will probably be on ITV and it is not looking promising. I will be there, I just hope the players, and those that turn up to watch, are up for it!

BOMBER7967 said:
I fear the worst for the attendance at this fixture, especially if our potentially weakened team (Silva, Kompany, Mangala, Kolarov may or will be missing at the weekend) struggles against Swansea. Add to that the fact that it will probably be on ITV and it is not looking promising. I will be there, I just hope the players, and those that turn up to watch, are up for it!

Looking at the planner if everyone with a ticket turns up, and if you've spent £40 why wouldn't you, then it will be over 40,000

blueparrot said:
BOMBER7967 said:

Looking at the planner if everyone with a ticket turns up, and if you've spent £40 why wouldn't you, then it will be over 40,000

I have looked at the planner and there are 42 blocks with good availability! I hope I am wrong, but like I said, a lot may ride on the performance v Swansea, which is a virtual sell out.

BOMBER7967 said:
blueparrot said:
BOMBER7967 said:

I have looked at the planner and there are 42 blocks with good availability! I hope I am wrong, but like I said, a lot may ride on the performance v Swansea, which is a virtual sell out.

42 blocks but non with more than 100 seats left most with a lot less, I would say 2-3000 left

de niro said:
get ready for a deluge of dentist appointments.

Hah, I went straight from the dentists to the pub to watch the 3-2 against Bayern last year, wonder if she can fit me in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.