Bayern fans are

urban genie

Wankers
****s
Busy fuckers
Annoying twats.

Sorry just sick of thse whelks all over social media talking shite, I expect it from our prem rivals all the time but Munich? Fuck sake we can possibly play you ****s 3 times in a year get over it.

Absolute clamwaste of a support.

And Der Spiegal can fuck off again encouraging them.

The archetypal Bayern fan.....

Screenshot-20200730-201620-Video-Player.jpg

... very very similar In being knobs, to supporters of other teams that play in red?

Tend to find twitter isn't a great barometer to judge an entire fan base, otherwise I'd think all other City fans are ****s based on whats on there.

The Bayern fans I've met, that goes to games etc are fine. City and Bayern fans have worked together in the past to criticise UEFA over their treatment of away fans.

You get some that are like cockney United fans etc, but if you're winning that type of fan is unavoidable. We're getting an increasing number of them.

Not sure how many times this needs to be said, but Der Spiegel and Bayern are not in cahoots. They do not get on.

Tend to find twitter isn't a great barometer to judge an entire fan base, otherwise I'd think all other City fans are ****s based on whats on there.

The Bayern fans I've met, that goes to games etc are fine. City and Bayern fans have worked together in the past to criticise UEFA over their treatment of away fans.

You get some that are like cockney United fans etc, but if you're winning that type of fan is unavoidable. We're getting an increasing number of them.

Not sure how many times this needs to be said, but Der Spiegel and Bayern are not in cahoots. They do not get on.

I said social media, why assume it is twitter only.

Plus I read comments from fans of many clubs and don't see the bitterness I see from certain clubs.

The point is we can play them 3 times in a season or go years not playing them at all, they need to get a life, I couldn't give two shites about what there club get's up to unless it affects city, same for nearly every club in the world.

If they act the **** as they have with slagging us and the sane bullshit then I will slag bayern the club off, anything wlse they do is their busoness unless we get drawn against them.

Cheeky gobshites in my opinion, just because they have ruined the bundesliga by monopolisong it, keep your nose out of our business.

I added der spiegal just at the end because it was easier than having to find the other thread and didn't imply they were in it together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.