Bayern fans are

No opinion about their fans. Every club contains morons in the stands.

But I despise the club Bayern Munich and their boardmembers. And if no one can see then lot spoiling the German league, just go and look how they always buy others clubs out by robbing them of their best players.

Visit Germany quite a lot and when it comes to putting down the tools and putting my feet up later in life, I'd quite happily retire there. Amazing country. Food is spot on and the people are bloody great. Every Bayern fan I have met has had nothing but good things to say about City. They despise the Rags for what they did in 1999.

Their owners and hierarchy on the other hand are fucking scum.

I have been here 10 years and have always supported 1860, i find most Bayern fans are absolutely fine and want 1860 to be competitive again.

I personally can't stand the whole German league full stop with their arrogant, precious fans and their 'look how we do it' attitude. Getting their knickers in a twist over RB Liepzig whilst staying schtum on the fact that Bayern have won the title there for the last nine years.

I personally can't stand the whole German league full stop with their arrogant, precious fans and their 'look how we do it' attitude. Getting their knickers in a twist over RB Liepzig whilst staying schtum on the fact that Bayern have won the title there for the last nine years.

Their league is such a shambles that they have been getting help from the government for over 30 years. They have allowed Bayern Nazi to obscure its financial status within its ownership of a group that represents its major sponsors. Supporters arent usually the problem, but they are despised throughout Deutschland uber alles.

Any fan who choses to support a club who have systematically broken their league to the point where it might as well not even exist have something a bit wrong with them. The worst part is they not only don't see the problem, but think they are in a position to lecture others about the right way of doing things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.