Bayern midfielders

hallstreetblue said:
No am not sayin that mate. But he gives 100% always, as does Müller. Are you sayin you'd rather have Müller than Götze?

Muller does a lot more than huff and puff as you suggest. He's a genius, rarely makes a bad decision and is extremely strong mentally. & in answer to your question, yes, i would take Muller over Gotze.

NoahCity said:
thenabster said:
Can we just get Toni Kroos, seems like Pep doesn't rate him and he'll be the player to suffer the most with the arrival of Thiago.
Really good player (they all are) who can play CAM and CM. He has a rocket of a shot on him. Shaqiri would be the best though because he plays on the left and that is where our need is greatest. Not to mention that if crosses are what Dzeko wants, between Navas and Shaqiri, as well as our full backs, he would get plenty. But Bayern just don't seem interested in selling.

Yeah true, Shaqiri would be the best fit for us.

Train said:
hallstreetblue said:
No am not sayin that mate. But he gives 100% always, as does Müller. Are you sayin you'd rather have Müller than Götze?

Muller does a lot more than huff and puff as you suggest. He's a genius, rarely makes a bad decision and is extremely strong mentally. & in answer to your question, yes, i would take Muller over Gotze.

I'm not saying he just huffs and puffs. If you'd read my other comments, you'd see that I rate him. However, all the praising coming from our fans; along the lines of, Genius, Intelligent Footballer, Ballon d'Or, are all exagerated. If he'd have played in our team last season, he'd have looked very average. But to avoid us getting our wires crossed here; yes I rate him highly, for what he does and the type of player he is. However, he is not in the same league as Götze.

LoveCity said:
hallstreetblue said:
jauganaut said:
Thomas Muller for me, even before Gotze. He is a legend in the making.

before Götze? Really?? Müller is a grafter, we have one of them in Jimmy Millner. That's all Müller is; Jimmy Millner playin in a shit hot team. Mario Götze is the German Messi. An absolute outstanding footballer.

LOL. Milner will never be in the same universe as Muller. Muller should be on the Ballon d'Or shortlist and was arguably the best player in Europe last season. Just because he doesn't do flashy stuff and speed past players doesn't mean he's a grafter. Grafters don't get 25 goals and 17 assists in a season! Right now, Muller is a better footballer than Gotze, though Gotze looks like he could surpass him in time.

Me saying he's a grafter, isn't meant to be an insult. Every team needs a grafter. He always puts in a crackin shift, loves the club he plays for, never gives in. His attitude is top notch. Was just sayin, we already have a grafter and crackin athlete in the form of Jimmy Milner. Look at Milner and then at Silva; both playin in the same line up: Jimmy Milner does the grafting, Silva does the magic. That's my point and I didn't mean that Müller is in any shape or form, a shit player. Hell NO!

Muller is one of the best finishers in world football. Has a fine cross on him, none of the drilled in shite from some of our lot that rarely pass the near post. His movement and intelligence off the ball, in an attacking sense, is among that of the very best in the world.

He is world class and his graft is just a small part of his capabilities as a footballer. Miles better than Milner.

Train said:
hallstreetblue said:

At the age of only 21, (in parts of this clip he was a fair bit younger) this lad has the world at his feet. The most exciting talent for me, since Messi came on the scene. That's why Bayern Munich snapped him up. Kaiser Franz has already compared him to Messi. Dortmund are truly gonna miss him. He will be the next German to win the Ballon d'Or. Sheer class.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7u6kYphcQw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7u6kYphcQw</a>

Armaan said:
Gustavo Gustavo Gustavo!!!

He's an interesting one I'd not thought about. Would be a good option to utilize like NDJ. He rarely played as it was, would certainly get more games with us. Would keep Yaya out of the holding role and give us cover for a pretty thin group with Barray possibly moving on and Rodwell routinely injured.

Bayern Munich sporting director Matthias Sammer says the arrival of new signing Thiago Alcantara will lead to "some difficult decisions".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.