Bayern thread 2020/21

Bundesliga is a joke. I don’t know if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick here, but I’ve got the impression that most German football fans are against investment in their clubs. Don’t the vast majority of Germans despise Leipzig?
Leipzig is despised, the other 16 clubs just fawn over Bayern and hand over their best players when required.

Bundesliga is a joke. I don’t know if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick here, but I’ve got the impression that most German football fans are against investment in their clubs. Don’t the vast majority of Germans despise Leipzig?
Yeah, I have that impression too. Weird bunch. Most of them seem okay with Bayern illegally tapping up their players and signing them for free or low fees.

Upamecano, Pavard, Cuisance, Arp, Goretzka, Sule, Wagner, Gnabry, Rudy, Hummels, Kimmich, Lewandowski, Gotze, Mandzukic, Dante, Neuer and Gustavo all signed from German clubs last 10 years. A couple of them for free too, such as Goretzka and Lewandowski. Bayern make sure there`s not any competition in the league and bully whatever club they like

Yeah, I have that impression too. Weird bunch. Most of them seem okay with Bayern illegally tapping up their players and signing them for free or low fees.

Upamecano, Pavard, Cuisance, Arp, Goretzka, Sule, Wagner, Gnabry, Rudy, Hummels, Kimmich, Lewandowski, Gotze, Mandzukic, Dante, Neuer and Gustavo all signed from German clubs last 10 years. A couple of them for free too, such as Goretzka and Lewandowski. Bayern make sure there`s not any competition in the league and bully whatever club they like

They will win the league 20 times in a row by looking at their current squad. If you was a monchengladbach fan going into a new season, how do they manage to get excited about the possibility of winning the title when there’s only ever one team in contention. Fuck being a German football fan. If the prem ever turned out like that, I’d start watching lower league football.

They will win the league 20 times in a row by looking at their current squad. If you was a monchengladbach fan going into a new season, how do they manage to get excited about the possibility of winning the title when there’s only ever one team in contention. Fuck being a German football fan. If the prem ever turned out like that, I’d start watching lower league football.
Yeah, Bayern will win the league 10 times in the next 10 years. Predictable as fuck, every team just bend over for them

A better standard than the Scottish premier league..

In the middle of the season, they`ve just publicly announced that they will sign Upamecano in the summer. One of the best players from their biggest rivals to the title. His contract expires in two and a half years. Such a classless club

Remember them announcing they had activated Mario Gotze’s release clause a couple of hours before they played Dortmund in the CL final..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.