Bayern Thread - 2021/22

MCFC1993

I thought they looked good and very professional last night, managed to keep the intensity up for a meaningless game for them.

Sane really coming into his own now, would love to have him back.

Right that's enough praise for them lot.

Some bad news today for them though:

Kimmich still out with lung problems following Covid, looks like his symptoms have been more severe, apparently he was unvaccinated. He was one of the players Bayern fined for not getting it.

Last edited:
I thought they looked good and very professional last night, managed to keep the intensity up for a meaningless game for them.

Kimmich still out with lung problems following Covid, looks like his symptoms have been more severe, apparently he was unvaccinated.

Christ don't read the replies to that tweet

Kimmich still out with lung problems following Covid, looks like his symptoms have been more severe, apparently he was unvaccinated. He was one fo the players Bayern fined for not getting it.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone, who is ill with CoViD, if they haven’t been vaccinated.

I won’t go quite as far as to say it serves him right, but vaccines are freely available and are proven to be completely safe, so there really is no excuse.

The amount of uneducated and moronic fuckwits still arguing against the vaccine is depressing.
It's infuriating reading the same awful arguments every time too, ask for evidence of claims and then when presented with said evidence - claim it can't be trusted (without providing any evidence of this themselves).

Reminds me of this saying - "Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then shits all over the board. Then struts around like it won."

Anyway I didn't mean to turn another thread into a covid thread so I'll stop there

Out until 2022 sounds awful until you take a peak at a calendar..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.