Bayern v City post match thread

hi there =)

i am reading in this forum for about a year now, but after the match yesterday i decided to sign (i am a 25year old bayern fan from germany)

i have to say that i was really, really impressed with your team last night!
the sheer quality was not surprising for me, because i always rated your team very highly (and i because have a man crush for kun and silva :D) but you surprised with a quality, that i regarded as one of your weaknesses....mentality and 'balls'...

to be honest, after we were 2-0 ahead, i thought that we would score 4 or 5 goals, especially because kompany and yaya weren´t playing and because the situation (arsenal game ahead, "b-team", 0-2 after 12minutes, no chance to finish first in the group) literally screamed "just blow the whistle ref"

but the response of your team was simply outstanding, especially zabaleta, fernandinho and milner impressed me

i´m curious, what did your fans, that went to munich think about the stadium, the city, the people and the beer? :D

so yeah....i just wanted to tell you my respect and i wish you good luck for the premier league (also i favor arsenal because of the german players, i hope you can understand ;)), but i´m crossing my fingers for you to finish 2nd place ;)

bayern fan said:
hi there =)

i am reading in this forum for about a year now, but after the match yesterday i decided to sign (i am a 25year old bayern fan from germany)

the sheer quality was not surprising for me, because i always rated your team very highly (and i because have a man crush for kun and silva :D) but you surprised with a quality, that i regarded as one of your weaknesses....mentality and 'balls'...

to be honest, after we were 2-0 ahead, i thought that we would score 4 or 5 goals, especially because kompany and yaya weren´t playing and because the situation (arsenal game ahead, "b-team", 0-2 after 12minutes, no chance to finish first in the group) literally screamed "just blow the whistle ref"

but the response of your team was simply outstanding, especially zabaleta, fernandinho and milner impressed me

i´m curious, what did your fans, that went to munich think about the stadium, the city, the people and the beer? :D

so yeah....i just wanted to tell you my respect and i wish you good luck for the premier league (also i favor arsenal because of the german players, i hope you can understand ;)), but i´m crossing my fingers for you to finish 2nd place ;)
Hi and welcome.

There's no rule that says you can't support two foreign teams from the same league and we have some German players too! There is Helmut Toure, Franz Silva, Gerd Aguero, Jurgen Kompany & our manager Karl Heinz Pellegrini.

We also have some German legends from the past which include Uwe Rosler, Eike Immel, Steffen Karl, Michael Frontzeck, Mauritzio Gaudino, Didi Hamman and the immortal Bert Trautmann................... so yes, you should support Manchester City!!! You know you want to!! :-)

bayern fan said:
hi there =)

the sheer quality was not surprising for me, because i always rated your team very highly (and i because have a man crush for kun and silva :D) but you surprised with a quality, that i regarded as one of your weaknesses....mentality and 1'balls'...

to be honest, after we were 2-0 ahead, i thought that we would score 4 or 5 goals, especially because kompany and yaya 1weren´t playing and because the situation (arsenal game ahead, "b-team", 0-2 after 12minutes, no chance to finish first in the group) literally screamed "just blow the whistle ref"

but the response of your team 1 simply outstanding, especially zabaleta, fernandinho and milner impressed me

Welcome to bluemoon!

I have to admit that I initially thought bayern couldn't get better but pep is doing a excellent job so far and the possibility of being the first team to retain the champions league trophy can happen.

Good luck to your team this season.

bayern fan said:
hi there =)

Thanks. Never heard a bad word from any of the fans who go to Munich. Everyone describes it as among the best away experiences they've had.

de niro said:
paulchapo said:
It is incredible that the media will pounce on any small thing to gloss over our victory at Bayern, which if the rags had achieved it with a FULL strength side they would have been repeating it over and over for weeks!

That win with mainly our reserve side out there just shows on our day we can beat anybody.The progress we are making on and off the field must terrify the bastards,it did Fergiescum he got out while the going was good,running like all bullies do when his victim for years started giving him a few bloody noses back.

It is going to be fantastic watching all these scrotes have to suck it up when we start to dominate world football one day soon!

And yet some STILL say theres no agenda.

The agenda is that for years the cash cow of Liverpool,Arsenal,the rags and Chelsea served sky and the media well.Everybody was happy with that.It was a cosy closed shop of subscriptions,shirts and souvenirs.Then we came along and smashed it.They thought we were a flash in the pan,we would fade but the awful truth is starting to dawn we won't.

Now they have the situation at the swamp to deal with as well.They have been their biggest benefactor of the lot,the golden cash cow with their worldwide fan base,their history,megastore and the ''Glory glory Man United'' songs rolling everybody all the way to the bank.

Now Fergiescum has gone and they are wobbling.They are the kids in the playground who has just seen the bully they sided with get a couple of beatings.At the moment his reputation and fear is keeping the other kids in line but for how long?Do they stick with him or change sides to the new kid who is getting stronger and has ruffled the bully's feathers?Tough times for them, at the moment they are sticking with the bullies they know but they are squirming uncomfortably in their seats.

As for us,yes it winds us up but we have faced far worse and laughed it off,we weren't considered the best fans in the country and admired for our humour and loyalty for nothing.We KNOW we are growing stronger and on our day can beat the best,soon hopefully that will be the norm instead of the odd one off.We have come a long way in a short space of time,if you stop and think about it it is breathtaking how far we have come so quickly.

bayern fan said:
hi there =)

i didnt go last night but i did go to bayern the last time we played. if i`m totally honest i thought you were happy with 2-0 and decided top ease off which imo gave us a foothold in the game which we did well to take.

dont get me wrong with only really 3 of our first team in we did great but your team are the finished article we are striving to become.

bayern fan said:
hi there =)

Ja, hallo!

We went to the Allianz in 2007, but to watch 1860, so the top tier was closed.

However, it was still a fantastic atmosphere. Whenever I have been to football matches in Germany, I have been impressed with the atmosphere.

The stadium is wonderful, and like all grounds I have been to out there, has great public transport links, something we should learn from in this country.

Munich is a lovely city and we enjoyed sightseeing in it.

adrianr said:
Maldeika said:
And - you can win against Bayern if they let you.

Oh fuck off you arrogant ****.

What do you want? Do you really believe that Manchester City usually is stronger than Bayern? No, they are not and you would be a foul to believe it. But - that does not mean that they would win every match. Bayern were drawing e.g. against Leverkusen the Saturday after the match against your team in October and that match usually could have ended 7 or 8 goals plus - probably that even should have been a must win. The match yesterday had a special story. Dante and Boateng were about faultless the recent months, the team was in full concentration and they were beating opponents that had a bigger quality than the team you sent yesterday - your team in October was a team with more quality than your team yesterday. It was e.g. the first time that I saw Milner making a real good match - the times before he was very poor.

The match yesterday did not have pure winners and pure loosers. You won but lost - and Bayern lost but won. That is just it. The Bayern team is riding on the wave since months. Even Hoeness today told that somehow the loss yesterday was something good. Everybody only talked about records etc. It was time to get to the ground again. The game just showed that the team can show blips, that this players are still humans - like the BATE or Arsenal match last season showed. And that you have to work and to be concentrated and keep focused in every match.

But there is a difference in the perception still with your fans and our fans, but that is understandable. Maybe it has to do with the pedigree of the clubs. You see it as a win as your team has beaten the CL winner. Would it have been 3 years ago and Bayern would have been in the same situation against e.g. Barcelona we Bayern fans probably would have felt the same. But - would it have been against any other team we would have felt it as a loss as it was so close to getting first in the group.

For me as Bayern fan - I have had so much great moments the recent years and this players were so great in so much situations. It was the second or third loss this year - all did not really matter. The team is first in the CL group, first in the league, shows great football - everything is ok.

Maldeika said:
adrianr said:
Maldeika said:
And - you can win against Bayern if they let you.

Oh fuck off you arrogant ****.

What do you want? Do you really believe that Manchester City usually is stronger than Bayern? No, they are not and you would be a foul to believe it. But - that does not mean that they would win every match. Bayern were drawing e.g. against Leverkusen the Saturday after the match against your team in October and that match usually could have ended 7 or 8 goals plus - probably that even should have been a must win. The match yesterday had a special story. Dante and Boateng were about faultless the recent months, the team was in full concentration and they were beating opponents that had a bigger quality than the team you sent yesterday - your team in October was a team with more quality than your team yesterday. It was e.g. the first time that I saw Milner making a real good match - the times before he was very poor.

The match yesterday did not have pure winners and pure loosers. You won but lost - and Bayern lost but won. That is just it. The Bayern team is riding on the wave since months. Even Hoeness today told that somehow the loss yesterday was something good. Everybody only talked about records etc. It was time to get to the ground again. The game just showed that the team can show blips, that this players are still humans - like the BATE or Arsenal match last season showed. And that you have to work and to be concentrated and keep focused in every match.

But there is a difference in the perception still with your fans and our fans, but that is understandable. Maybe it has to do with the pedigree of the clubs. You see it as a win as your team has beaten the CL winner. Would it have been 3 years ago and Bayern would have been in the same situation against e.g. Barcelona we Bayern fans probably would have felt the same. But - would it have been against any other team we would have felt it as a loss as it was so close to getting first in the group.

For me as Bayern fan - I have had so much great moments the recent years and this players were so great in so much situations. It was the second or third loss this year - all did not really matter. The team is first in the CL group, first in the league, shows great football - everything is ok.

Im not sure if its a language thing with the way you come across but your post is incredibly arrogant, very reminiscent of a horrible dirty club from trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.