Bayern V EDS

stadiumcat said:
The stadium is Grünwalder Stadion K.O. 14:00 CET its about 3.5km (45 minute walk)South from Marienplatz or you could use public transport 20mins. Not sure on the ticket situational at the stadium?

Yeah just get off the U-bahn at Silberhornstrasse and it's five minutes walk.

bayern blade said:
stadiumcat said:
The stadium is Grünwalder Stadion K.O. 14:00 CET its about 3.5km (45 minute walk)South from Marienplatz or you could use public transport 20mins. Not sure on the ticket situational at the stadium?

Yeah just get off the U-bahn at Silberhornstrasse and it's five minutes walk.[/quote could you please tell me what number you get from centre of munich

owenaf said:
Interesting to see who plays as it might suggest if any youngsters are in the senior side tomorrow.

I would think its more important for the likes of Lopes to play youth league and get us through to the knockouts.

we are going trying to work out which tram to get,it will break the day up if i start drinking at dinner i would be shit faced by kick off

Pigeonho said:
About 3 years ago Bayern paid a couple of mill for a kid from Tranmere. Wonder if he plays for their youth set up?

Dale Jennings,currently on loan at MK Dons - from Barnsley......

Pigeonho said:
About 3 years ago Bayern paid a couple of mill for a kid from Tranmere. Wonder if he plays for their youth set up?

At MK Dons now on loan from Barnsley according to wiki. Dale Jennings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.