BBC & Baconface

homerdog

BBC are attributing these quotes to him:

"At this moment, I can't see another addition. The type of player we might have been looking for is not available."

&

"I am happy with the players I have got at this moment in time."

He actually said:

"At this moment in time, I would think, I can't see any other addition at this moment in time, because the type of player we may be looking, may have been looking for, is not available to us."

&

"So, therefore, I have to be happy with the players I've got at the moment and carry on with that."

Ignoring the other inaccuracies in the quotes, the BBC have left out the two most important and telling facts, which I have highlighted.

Talk about distorting things to make it look like Fergie is happy with the way things are going in the transfer market. They could just have easily run a story saying that Utd can't attract the best players available and that he's stuck with what he's got. If it was us, I'm sure they would have done!

Just listened to that interview again and he sounds as though he's saying there are no superstars going on a freebie and weve got no money so i have to be content with the gradually fading crap that i have already.

Although that may be just me reading too much into it.

PS. Beckhams up for grabs so he could do a season or two for them.

homerdog said:

"At this moment, I can't see another addition. The type of player we might have been looking for is not available."

&

He actually said:

"At this moment in time, I would think, I can't see any other addition at this moment in time, because the type of player we may be looking, may have been looking for, is not available to us."

&

"So, therefore, I have to be happy with the players I've got at the moment and carry on with that."

Ignoring the other inaccuracies in the quotes, the BBC have left out the two most important and telling facts, which I have highlighted.

Talk about distorting things to make it look like Fergie is happy with the way things are going in the transfer market. They could just have easily run a story saying that Utd can't attract the best players available and that he's stuck with what he's got. If it was us, I'm sure they would have done!

quote;
He actually said:

What he meant was..

"At this moment in time, I would think, I can't see any other addition at this moment in time, because the type of player we may be looking, may have been looking for, is too fucking expensive so yet again there is no value in the market""

quote; "because the type of player we may be looking, may have been looking for, is not available to us."

Erm... wesley is available !! and he's excactly what you're looking for.

BBC & Baconface

samharris said:
homerdog said:

&

He actually said:

&

quote;
He actually said:

What he meant was..

"At this moment in time, I would think, I can't see any other addition at this moment in time, because the type of player we may be looking, may have been looking for, is too fucking expensive so yet again there is no value in the market""

quote; "because the type of player we may be looking, may have been looking for, is not available to us."

Erm... wesley is available !! and he's excactly what you're looking for.

Yeah why didn't the reporter say Sneijder is up for grabs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.