BBC Bastids

M M

mat

Only showing sharron Davis neck up!

She must be working with another one of her special tops on.

:0(

She is. They panned out a little and that was enough.

She looks dreadful on Superstars but very healthy today. Must be all that fresh air in Beijing

NQT said:

She looks dreadful on Superstars but very healthy today. Must be all that fresh air in Beijing
Bit of a nip in the air? Sorry; I'll get me coat (as long as Sharon doesn't get hers)!!!

jimharri said:
NQT said:

Bit of a nip in the air? Sorry; I'll get me coat (as long as Sharon doesn't get hers)!!!

We don't know the cameraman won't go anywhere near her chest.

:0(

sharon01.jpg

Droooooool

the bastards have been doing this for the last couple of years. I noticed this phenomenon during the world championships like i say a couple of years ago, she was wearing a very tight top and appeared to be "cold" shall we say, when the next race was over all you got was her head in the frame. And its been basically the same ever since. They almost fooked up on sunday, was watching the olympics on sunday and she was on, and there was a shot of her from just above the waist up and i commented on it to my mate, as i was speaking the camera rather hurriedly zoomed back in to just her face. As you say BBC bastids of the highest order.

And god yes i would all day and all night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.