BBC: lorry deliberately ploughs in to german christmas market

Driver was going 40-50 km per hour. Most definitely a deliberate attack but no context yet, usual suspects jumping to conclusions on social media.

take the IRA out of that graph and we have very little

Not really. About 7000 deaths in terrorist attacks in Europe since 1970. I think the IRA were responsible for about 1750 deaths in terrorist attacks.

All equally as tragic of course but we shouldn't let the fear of terrrorism rule our lives nowadays. It never used to and things were just as bad then.

I couldn't give a fuck if they're far left, right or bang in the middle. innocent people have died, and the fact you don't care makes you bang out of order and a complete and utter arsehole. :-/
That's not actually what he's saying though is it. He's saying he doesn't care if some left wing governments lose power due to these attacks.

And when nine families have just been destroyed a week before Christmas it'd be great if everyone could try and leave politics out of one fucking thread for at least one bastard evening. You're all as bad as each other.

Were there any acts of this type before the Glasgow bin truck tragedy? Seems to be a fairly new form of barbarism to me.

The Muslims have been using truck bombs for years, I suppose given the difficulty of preparing such a thing in the west has made them realise that a large truck driven at speed at a soft target can be just as destructive without the explosives.

I couldn't give a fuck if they're far left, right or bang in the middle. innocent people have died, and the fact you don't care makes you bang out of order and a complete and utter arsehole. :-/
Ok mate try a little reading comprehension I didn't say I don't care that people have died that's an absurdly cruel thing to allege.

I said I don't care if far right parties come in to power on the continent.

That's not actually what he's saying though is it. He's saying he doesn't care if some left wing governments lose power due to these attacks.

And when nine families have just been destroyed a week before Christmas it'd be great if everyone could try and leave politics out of one fucking thread for at least one bastard evening. You're all as bad as each other.

Fair comment I'll keep my trap shut.

Oh fuck off.

And by saying you never believe whatever is reported, you just confirm you're a fucking lunatic.
Calling 'False Flag' at every opportunity is clearly wrong but the fact remains that more and more people distrust MSM reporting. Propoganda is in abundance nowadays with agenda led media outlets. It is a sad indictment of our society that everything is being questioned.

The Muslims have been using truck bombs for years, I suppose given the difficulty of preparing such a thing in the west has made them realise that a large truck driven at speed at a soft target can be just as destructive without the explosives.
The Muslims?

Not Muslim extremists. Not Muslim terrorists. Nah. Just 'The Muslims'. Just like you'd say 'The Catholics' rather than 'The IRA'?

This fucking forum at the minute is disgusting.

Ok mate try a little reading comprehension I didn't say I don't care that people have died that's an absurdly cruel thing to allege.

I said I don't care if far right parties come in to power on the continent.
I sincerely apologise mate if this is the case. Been a long day and I haven't caught the news. Just read what you wrote and obviously engaged fingers before brain. Sorry blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.