BBC: lorry deliberately ploughs in to german christmas market

The only people leaving Pakistan as "refugees" are uneducated, low skilled and probably labourers from rural areas. They offer no value to Pakistan so I am not surprised they are less than forthcoming when it comes to welcoming them back. It's not like Syria where all sections of society are fleeing war, be it unskilled labourers or doctors and laywers. People will be surprised just how developed Pakistan is but obviously with pockets of deep poverty.

Many of this people have no papers and Pakistan authorities refuse to clear the identity or give them new papers. Pakistan is known to force the migration of their citizens. It is estimated that Pakistanis abroad transfer 20 billions dollar back home.

Even stranger that many afghans are recently claiming to be members of the taliban. That will get the german prosecutors to start legal proceedings against them

Last edited:
Where are you getting him being there illegally from?
Well, I'm presuming he is one of the hundreds of thousands of 'Refugees' who poured into Germany
when Merkel opened up the country last year. If he's not, and had applied for a visa to enter Germany
legally, to work legally, prior to entering, and unfortunately immediately got involved in thieving, then got himself
radicalised by naughty people, then there still needs to be more robust checks made.
It's been stated that he had been granted temporary status, so he could well be in this second category, in
which case he's just a fully vetted fruitcake.
I wouldn't bet my virginity on it though.

Fucking hell.

SKY NEWS saying the Pakistani isn't the perpetrator according to German Police and the suspect is still armed and at large?

What the fuck?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.