BBC North West Tonight in HD

rickmcfc

This is so annoying, there must be a way around it. When I watch the BBC news on sky in HD, channel 115, I’ve got an issue with North West Tonight being “unavailable”. I have to change over to channel 101 (standard definition). The normal 6 o clock news is fine, the issue is when it’s the regional news at 6.30. Does anyone know a way around this?

Mine’s different (don’t have Sky) if it is on 101 it comes up with “BBC HD cannot show programmes from your area” and I have to go to Ch 1. On 101 I get a red background with dogs barking and then surfers!!

This is so annoying, there must be a way around it. When I watch the BBC news on sky in HD, channel 115, I’ve got an issue with North West Tonight being “unavailable”. I have to change over to channel 101 (standard definition). The normal 6 o clock news is fine, the issue is when it’s the regional news at 6.30. Does anyone know a way around this?
Moving ones thumb once every 24hrs can be annoying:-)

Noooo, there’s people walking their dogs along what looks like the Quays and the dogs are barking. Then it changes to that surfer thing where they all line up like a load of wallies. All this behind a horrible red screen. The same red as that daft sofa they sit on! :-)
I get ballroom fucking dancers.

Noooo, there’s people walking their dogs along what looks like the Quays and the dogs are barking. Then it changes to that surfer thing where they all line up like a load of wallies. All this behind a horrible red screen. The same red as that daft sofa they sit on! :-)
You’ve come a long way since I was a lad.

Attachments

• 355E0096-B69D-48AF-BDF5-5D9D70F418F3.jpeg
    355E0096-B69D-48AF-BDF5-5D9D70F418F3.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 14
No it pisses me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.