BBC Poll - Vote quickly

Eds

Poll on BBC TDD pages 'Has Manuel Pellegrini been harshly treated by Manchester City?' currently 79% of votes say yes...they are hurting so badly I love it...

They are hurting. Their raggy paymasters don't know what to do.

Poll on BBC TDD pages 'Has Manuel Pellegrini been harshly treated by Manchester City?' currently 79% of votes say yes...they are hurting so badly I love it...

I think he has been kept informed and as he has said the was a clause in his extended contract that the 12month was good for both parties.
BBC are just trying to stir the mud as usual, they are so biased

Does this type of thing happen when other clubs sack managers?

Pedantic cunts lol

You know what I mean.

well no I don't know what you mean -lol

Pelle has not been sacked. His contract is finishing as is allowed under how it was structured.

Lazy comments like the BBC and other media outlets make it sound like pelle has been fucked over. He hasn't. He has had a good stint and I reckon the football on his first season was amongst the best I have seem by any city team but we move on.

The most sought after manager in football whose record now is outstanding is available. Why would any big ambitious club not go for that man?

It's a no brainer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.