BBC Radio 6 - Rave Day. Celebrating 30 years of the second summer of Love

BlueMoonz1977

Alright fellow Blues.

Don't know if anyone else caught it this week, but Radio 6 did just as the title of the thread says.

They ran the whole of Thursday from sunrise till sunset playing all the most relevant oldskool music from the early Chicago house through to my favourite genre Acid house and Breakbeat and onto house etc etc....

All the old memories came flooding back from my time attending raves and nightclubs and dj'ing at friends parties in the heady days that made my generation and who I am today

If anyone missed it you can catch it on the BBC iplayer. They had guest speakers such as Marshall Jefferson, Graeme Park, Darren Emerson and Roni Size plus many more.

Here is the link for those that want to re-live those blissful days and I am sure you will here the tunes that will take you back so get your doves, trips, acid, micro-dots, California sunrises or whatever it was in your area and have a listen : )

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06hzcjn

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.