BBC receive 4yr FA cup TV deal

11,12,13 are English boss. Full of everyones fav misogynistic pundits and "old skool" thinkers.

Do you ever watch it? to be fair they are pretty good and debate stuff that many are reluctant to broach. I can only imagine though after work the chatter at the bar would cross numerous lines.
Nah, if I'm using Bein I always go for the mad Arabic commentators for the comedy value or the French to see how well I can follow it.

useful, thanks for that. Suppose I was just wondering if we will see a 3rd live game on the beeb each round/weekend, and if so for which rounds, but from this, and the report today, which talks about more early round coverage, I guessing that from round 3 onwards we wont see any difference in no of matches. Last few rounds have been 4 televised games haven't they, 2 per channel?

Isn’t it usually about two per round from the third to sixth rounds?

Plus one semi and the final.

Don't the BBC start right back at the rounds where the highest is barely even a pro team? Or is that just redbutton/radio/internet shite?
I'm sure they've televised a few before the PL/Championship teams are added.

To be fair, they do give the comp as a whole good coverage, even if they do get blinded by ratings once United are in it.

Don't the BBC start right back at the rounds where the highest is barely even a pro team? Or is that just redbutton/radio/internet shite?
I'm sure they've televised a few before the PL/Championship teams are added.

To be fair, they do give the comp as a whole good coverage, even if they do get blinded by ratings once United are in it.
Yes.

They started from the qualifying rounds on the red button.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.