BBC Scouse

vonksbignose

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8518845.stm

I'm sorry, but I've just got back from the game signed on the BBC Sport website to read their take on todays game!

Benayoun could have won a penalty had he gone down apparently, yet no mention of the most blatant, cast iron penalty I think I've ever seen turned down, for that push on Adebayor!

I'm sorry, if you can't see that a push in the back with the flat palms of both hands is a penalty, you should not be refereeing!

Scandalous from the officials today & scandalous reporting from the BBC! I don't know why I pay my license fee to these fucking communist bastards! Fuck the lot of them! I'm really angry about that today!

Sorry mate but no matter how much people might agree with you, calling the BBC "communist bastards" is just going to make people laugh at you... What the feck are you on??!

I thought it would have been a pen if Benayoun had gone down. Put it this way, I was glad that he stayed on his feet!

It was a definite penalty on Benayoun. It was not a penalty when Adebayor dived quite blatantly. The thing I'm annoyed about is Mascherano not getting his marching orders. Should have gotten a straight red, never mind a second yellow.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
I thought it would have been a pen if Benayoun had gone down. Put it this way, I was glad that he stayed on his feet!

I'm not saying it shouldn't have been a penalty against Benayoun (had he gone down, which he didn't)! I'm asking how you can report one incident & not the other?

cookster said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

This!!
This also,i'm in the SS stand & the little fucker will be kicking himself that he didn't,i'm sure he thought about it though.
The ref was as dire as the game though tbh.

Xavvi said:
It was a definite penalty on Benayoun. It was not a penalty when Adebayor dived quite blatantly. The thing I'm annoyed about is Mascherano not getting his marching orders. Should have gotten a straight red, never mind a second yellow.

it wasn't a penalty because he didn't actual properly foul him more of a tap, adebayor's was because of a blatant push. although i am greatful benayoun didnt go down as most players would of. your clearly a scouser i think its time to come out of the closet so to speak. the ref was clearly cheating today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.