City
Never mind the fat goblins team.
Pick your own team at the bottom.
I've picked 11 city players.
It's little things that make me smile in life

Link for anyone wanting to:

If I was completely impartial:
Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 13.01.03.png

Liverpool wouldn't have been in the title race if it wasn't for Alisson. Still prefer Ederson's distribution for our team.

Walker over TAA for the defensive side of things but I could see the alternative argument.

Matip has been a level ahead of Van Dijk this year.

Laporte over the Stones just for the longevity of the season, Stones and Dias both peaked higher though.

Wasn't sure on Mane either.

Rest picks itself.

BBC sport should just call itself what it is. The EBC. Same license fee, fuck all for it. Even that utter pish Football Focus makes me mad. Only time we ever get a mention, is if some **** dies, or it’s a cup final, bastards. And Sky can go fuck themselves too. Take our subscriptions and give it to you lots league. Utter bastards.

Link for anyone wanting to:

If I was completely impartial:
View attachment 44180

Liverpool wouldn't have been in the title race if it wasn't for Alisson. Still prefer Ederson's distribution for our team.

Walker over TAA for the defensive side of things but I could see the alternative argument.

Matip has been a level ahead of Van Dijk this year.

Laporte over the Stones just for the longevity of the season, Stones and Dias both peaked higher though.

Wasn't sure on Mane either.

Rest picks itself.
No Trent??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.